SCM210 - Core Interface CIF ( More than 260 Q&A, $ 37.00)
The practice exam is written and formatted by SAP Certified Trainers working in SAP ATC & other companies all over the world. The SCM210 Practice Test covers all the exam topics and objectives and will prepare you for success quickly and efficiently. The SCM210 exam is very challenging, but with our practice tests SCM210 questions and answers, you can feel confident in obtaining your success on the SCM210 practice exam on your real certification exams.
When you are buying SCM210 exam study preparation materials, you are purchasing the highest quality SCM210 practice tests package available through the web. The SCM210 practice exams and study materials are updated time to time providing you with the highest knowledge for tests preparation. Start your education to SCM210 turn out successfully, by purchasing our SCM210 training materials today.
- Architecture of the integration of the system SAP ECC with the system SAP SCM: logical systems, target systems, queued RFC, RFC-destinations, business system group
- Generation of integration models for the core interface (selection of master and transaction data which should be transferred)
- Activation of integration models (transfer of the selected data)
- Initial and change transfer of fundamental master data from the SAP ECC (e.g. plant, distribution center, material)
- Real-time transfer of transaction data (stocks, orders) from SAP ECC as well as retransfer of transaction data like planning results from SAP SCM to SAP ECC
- Reports for routine operation
- Monitoring and treatment of errors during the transmission (CIF cockpit, SCM queue manager, qRFC monitor, application log, and so on)