1. How the SAP certification examinations are conducted whether online or down loadable ?
Ans: Certification tests are online only.
2. Number of SAP Questions are same for each title?
Ans: No, the number Q&A depends upon the course and it is not same for all.
3. How do you charge for SAP Full certifications exam ?
Ans: It depends upon the of course and subject.
4. How do we make payment ?
Ans: Payment will be made via PayPal verified secured payment gateway.
5. Can I do the test immediately when the payment made ?
Ans: Not so, it may take from 2 hrs to 12 hrs after you made the payment, it depends upon the time when you made payment.
6. Why it takes time ?
Ans: We have to prepare SAP Q&A for individual person, and other technical work has to be carried out like auto feedback to your test, security measure so and so..
7. Do you sell any SAP certification material ?
Ans: We don’t sell any material but we provide you the download link from other sites for which we collecting service charges for that.
8. After payment what is the validity of SAP test, how many days it is active ?
Ans: It is independent of period, It is limited to number of assessment (attempts) generally 3 attempts are allowed. There are more 12 to 20 tests depends upon the cousre.
9. Can I share my SAP Full test with others?
Ans: We send you a key which you have to preserve. Each key is valid for one attempt. If you distribute this to others they can also do. We bother only number of attempts.
10. SAP Test is real time ?
Ans: Real time test can be done only from SAP Authorized Training Centers (ATC). But our test are genuine and more challenging such that if you pass our SAP test then it is an assurance for you passing SAP ATC certification examination.
11. What to do when I fail in your SAP test during first attempt ?
Ans: Do not worry, Our SAP tests are no expiration dates only number of attempts. If you fail in first test it shows you are not prepared well so stop trying for second attempt. Again go through the certification material thoroughly understand the concepts, then try next attempt.
12. What is the score recommended ?
Ans: Even though it is recommended 70% , if you score 60% it is good, more score means you are more fit to do SAP Exam.
13. Is it a Mock test ?
No it is genuine examination.
14. What is the deference between SAP Interview Questions and SAP Certification Examination ?
Interview Questions is based on your resume and field of expertise, but Certification exam are in-depth Concept and Knowledge of whole module which you intend to do. Many web sites by mistake publish interview questions as Certification Examination.
15. I am working in SAP more than 5 years, if I appear for certification Exam may I get passed?
There is less chance of getting certification because Certification Examination are covering total concepts (A to Z) of particular module. Since you are SAP non-certified consultant you may not aware whole concept of that module. This gap make you more chance loosing the certification test. SAP Certified Consultant means he is authorized consultant by SAP AG. In other words he is graduate of SAP particular module.
16. So, what shall I do getting SAP certification ?
It is advisable do the training course at any SAP ATC or study the respective training material before appearing for examination. Click this link for SAP ATC http://www.sap.com/services/education/index.epx
17. Which modules or Course Codes are you covering for SAP Certification tests or Examinations?
Go to available tests in menu bar.
If you need any clarification please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org