TSCM42 - Planning/Manufacturing II ( More than 250 Q&A, $ 55.00)
TSCM42 The certification test SAP Certified Application Associate - Planning/Manufacturing I verifies the knowledge in the area of Production for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects.
- Order-controlled production with production orders: Overview of order categories and types, order structure/processing run, order creation/changing orders, interface with planning, order release (status management, availability checks), printing order documents, material staging and withdrawal, process integration (interfaces) and order control, confirmations, goods receipt, order settlement, archiving and deletion, information systems (overview), automation (mass processing, collection orders (multilevel order management)
- Overview of production with process orders, repetitive manufacturing, KANBAN and capacity planning
- Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system ECC.
- Review and certification preparation
- Certification examination for Solution Consultant SCM - Planning/Manufacturing with SAP ERP on the content of the courses SAP129, TERP01, TSCM40, SM001, TSCM42
Price for Full tests(90 days subscription) : 55.00 USD
SAP TSCM42 - Planning/Manufacturing I also known as TSCM42 exam. With the complete collection of questions and answers, we developed to take you through questions and answers to your TSCM42 exam preparation. In the TSCM42 exam resources, you will cover every field and category in SAP application associate helping to ready you for your successful SAP Certification.
SCM240 - Production Planning in ERP
SCM244 - Planning with MRP areas (E-leaming)
SCM300 - Manufacturing Overview
SCM310 - Production Orders in ERP
SCM360 - Capacity Planning (SAP ERP)
SCM365 - Capacity Evaluation & Leveling in ECC
TSCM40 - Planning/Manufacturing I
TSCM42 - Planning/Manufacturing ll